Many of the 30 to 40 m² rooms offer a lateral view out over the harbour. Some rooms have an additional sofa bed for a child. Also, six rooms of this category have a connecting door so that they can be used as three combined family rooms.
“Barque”: This type of sailing ship is the historical successor of the brig and has at least three masts. The barques also sailed from Flensburg to the Caribbean in the 19th century.
- Beds with twin function (max. size: 2.00 m x 2.10 m)
- Seating corner or couch
- Minibar (initially filled free of charge)
- Sat-TV / Sky / radio (incl. Danish and English TV channels)
- Room’s safe
- Italian marble floors in the bathroom
- Make-up and full-length mirror
- Shower and toilet
- Hair dryer and amenities
- Wellness package (bathrobe and slippers) for € 5.00 per person/per stay plus deposit